A DRIVE FOR YOUNG LEADERS
Golf Tournament 2019
Registration Fee: $ 120 per person
Included: Tournament registration, snacks, lunch, and giveaways
7:00 AM – 8:45 AM Registration
9:00 AM – Shotgun Tee-Off
2:00 – 4:00 PM – Awards Ceremony with lunch
Register by October 28, 2019
The Ambassadors’ Cup features 3 golf tournaments that will take place in San Francisco and Chicago in 2019, and Manila in 2020.
The first Ambassadors’ Cup – SF, held on November 2, 2019 is open to experienced and amateur golfers. Share the day with SF Bay area’s seasoned and beginner golf enthusiasts at one of Napa Valley’s premier golf course, Chardonnay Golf Club.
Proceeds will help the young budding Filipino American leaders and entrepreneurs through the programs and projects of FYLPRO.
Become a Sponsor
Questions? Call us at + 1 415 956 4060
Click here to download the Invitation letter
Click here to download the Sponsorship Form
Click here to download the Ambassadors’ Cup Flyer
Click here to download the Tournament rules and scoring
Thank you for joining us at the Ambassadors’ Cup last November 2, 2019 at the Chardonnay Golf Club.
We are extremely grateful for the overwhelming support and participation of our sponsors, partners, and the 150+ golfers who participated at the tournament. We hope you had fun!
Proceeds from this event will go a long way to support the FYLPRO programs and projects that equip Filipinos and Filipino-American next generation leaders with useful networks and tools to create a positive impact in their communities in the Philippines and the US.
Through this tournament, we just launched the Golf Philippine Tour packages. Check it out!
Click here to view the event photos.
Congratulations to the Winners!
· The 6 Man Ryder Cup (Low Gross)
· Champion: TEAM HAMPAS LUPA – 116 points
· Runner-Up: SF EASTBAY GOLF CLUB-Astig Boys – 116 points
· The 6 man Ryder Cup (USGA Low net)
· Champion: SIMBOLO XGT-2 – 157 points
· Runner-Up: Maharlika Golf Club of the Bay Area (MGCBA 1) – 155 points
· Class A Champion: Ariel Calimlim- (net 61) – 47 points
· Runner- Up: Jon Campos- (net 65) – 44 points
· Class B Champion: Tony Luna- (net 61) 47 points
· Runner-Up: Pat Serrano- (net 62) 46 points
· Class C Champion: Dennis Pasqua – 36 points
· Runner- Up: Jerry Lamigo – 36 points