REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS – TERMS OF REFERENCE
Title : EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
FOR THE DEMA SHOW 2023
Event Date : November 12 to 18, 2023
Exhibition Venue : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- DESCRIPTION/ OBJECTIVES
The annual DEMA Show is the largest trade-only event in the world for companies doing business in the scuba diving, ocean water sports and adventure/dive travel industries. It attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of dive and travel industry professionals from around the world. In addition to providing an arena to conduct business and network, the DEMA Show offers participants the most extensive education curriculum in the industry including DEMA-Sponsored Seminars and Exhibitor-Sponsored Seminars.
The Department of Tourism is in need of the services of an Events Management Company to coordinate and facilitate the requirements of participation of the Philippines in the event.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bidder must submit proposed event plan as part of this technical bid;
- Bidder must have at least three (3) years of experience in the management of tourism-related special events;
- Must be willing to be paid AFTER completion of the project (send-bill arrangement).
- SCOPE OF WORK / DELIVERABLES and SCHEDULE OF WORK
Following are the required services:
- Two (2) vans including driver’s fees, fuel & taxes) from November 11 to 18, 2023;
- Giveaways for delivery not later than November 12;
- Food and Beverages at the Philippine booth from November 14-17 for approximately 55 pax;
- Appreciation Dinner with the Philippine sellers (approx. 55 pax) on November 14, 2023;
- Cocktail Food and Beverages for the Networking Happy Hour at the booth on November 16 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm;
- Snacks at the booth (crackers, biscuits, chips, candies, mints, etc,) from November 14-17 for approx. 55 pax;
- Get two renowned divers who will make separate 30-minute presentations on Diving in the Philippines at the booth on November 15 and 16.
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bidder shall be determined based on the following: a) the proponent’s relevant experience, b) the suitability of the proposal to the needs of the event, and c) financial package cost, provided that the amount of bid does not exceed the above total budget.
- BUDGET AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Total budget allocation for the services required from the Events Management Company is USD 37,100.00
Payment will be based on the actual cost of expenses incurred.
- Please address proposal, contract, and invoice to:
Philippine Department of Tourism – Los Angeles
Ms. Soleil Tropicales
3250 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 707
Los Angeles, CA 90010
T : (213) 457-4525
E : email@example.com and
Attention : PDOT-New York
Mr. Francisco M. Lardizabal
- Payment via business check
- Payee’s name
- Payee’s billing address
TAX EXEMPT (we will send our proof of tax exemption later)
- CONTACT PERSON
Marie Soleil P. Tropicales
Work phone (415) 956 4060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org