TERMS OF REFERENCE
- PROJECT TITLE : “SHIPMENT OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND
PERSONAL EFFECTS INCLUDING ONE VEHICLE”
- DATE : July 5, 2023
- LOCATION : Los Angeles, California
- REQUIREMENT : Services of a moving company with a 40 ft. cargo container
V. JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
The Philippine Department of Tourism Los Angeles (PDOT LA) Office is in need of a reputable moving and shipping company in Los Angeles, California on or before July 30, 2023.
The Philippine Department of Tourism Los Angeles office is seeking to contract services of a shipping company that will handle door‐to‐door shipment of household goods, personal effects and one (1) vehicle for the PDOT LA official from Los Angeles California to Makati, Philippines.
In view of this, PDOT LA requires the services for the following components:
Shipping Services – Los Angeles should include:
- Ocean Freight‐ Los Angeles/ Long Beach to Manila
- Container Drayage (origin and destination ports)
- Container Loading, Blocking, and Bracing of Cargos
- Terminal‐related Charges (origin and destination)
- Delivery of cargo at final destination
- ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
The company must be in the business for at least 10 years and has a proven reputation in shipping to the Philippines.
VII. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Bidders are required to submit detailed cost component for the project in accordance with the needs and requirements of the end user. Deadline for submission of bids is July 21, 2023.
VIII. PAYMENT TERMS AND BILLING DETAILS:
Please address proposal, contract and invoice to: Richmond L. Jimenez
Philippine Department of Tourism – Los Angeles 3250 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 707, Los Angeles, CA 90010 Payment via business check or credit card
Payee’s billing address
Name: Richmond L. Jimenez Phone: 213‐4874525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org