TERMS OF REFERENCE
- BIDDER : Booth Contractor to handle booth design, set-up, and dismantling
of the Philippine Booth
- PROJECT TITLE : Routes World
- VENUE : Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF SUPPLIER:
- Must be an international contractor/builder OR a Philippines-based contractor/builder with an affiliate/partner in USA
- Must be willing to provide services on send-bill arrangement
- SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
The Philippine Department of Tourism requires a package of services for the following:
- Booth design that strictly follows the rules and regulations set by the event organizers including dimensional drawings showing the front, side and back perspectives, elevations, floor layouts of the stand and details of materials being used to set-up the stand.
- Booth Details
- Size – 100 sq. meters stand; 10m x 10m
- Height limit – 4 meters
- Layout – materials for rental only
- Accent wall featuring Philippine destination (Cebu)
- 2 info counters with at least two (2) chairs each (DOT and MCIAA)
- 6 meeting table with at least two (2) chairs
- 1 VIP Lounge
- Coffee/water station
- Sanitation station
- Photobooth Area
- Mini Golf Course
- General stand theme: Multi-Dimensional Tourism, Heavily inspired by the façade of Mactan Cebu International Airport
- Specific stand requirements
- Six (6) Individual negotiating tables with Philippine route map on top, acrylic sneeze guard, and two (2) chairs
- Two (2) Lockable info counters with acrylic sneeze guard and two (2) chairs
- 1 VIP Lounge with LED TV, center table and sofas
- Walls and thematic canopy with graphic and can be a storage room
- Philippines and MCIAA signage
- Interior decor (Wood, Green and White) as appropriate such as fresh plants and flowers, sufficient lighting to convey an airport setting
- Elevated carpeted flooring with cove lighting to cover the electrical wiring and connections
- Brochure rack
- 2 QLED TV
- Electric outlet and adaptor
- Coffee/ Tea bar with cups, stirrer, coffee, tea, sugar, and creamer for 100 pax per day for 3 days
- Booth for photo ops
- Mini Golf Course with Philippine landscape and perhaps can overlap with a shoreline with a backdrop. Can double as a photo backdrop with props. Layout may be map of Cebu.
- Golfing accessories, ie. Gold clubs, golf balls, flags, etc
- Water dispenser with disposable cups and daily supply of potable water for 3 days. To be coordinated with organizers
- Sanitation station inclusive of hand sanitizer/ alcohol dispenser, face mask and temperature scanner
- One (1) Air purifier
- Dessert buffet table
- Induction cooker for hot water to be used for hot chocolate
- Thrash bin
- All exhibition venue connections (electricity, water, health and venue permits)
- COVID test for setup team as may be required by the Organizer
- Stand and set-up and dismantling supervision and stand maintenance for the duration of the fair.
- Set-up and installation of the booth while strictly following the rules and regulations set by the fair/event organizers.
- Coordination with other service providers that is needed in the set-up of the booth (Ancillary services etc.)
- Storage/disposal of the booths/parts and egress on the dates designated by the event organizers.
- All materials used for the booth set up are considered as waste materials after the event.
- TIME FRAME AND SCHEDULE OF WORK
The contract duration is a period of four (4) days with the following schedule of work:
1. October 15 Ingress/Set-up Philippine booth
(or according to official event schedule)
2. October 16-18 Routes Asia Summit/Event proper (Stand maintenance)
3. October 18-19 Stand Dismantling (or according to official event schedule)
Total Budget allocation for the Philippine booth is Six Million Two Hundred Seventy Thousand Pesos (Php 6,270,000.00) inclusive of taxes. Financial proposal should allow for modifications in stand and layout and design according to the needs and requirements of the end user. Full payment shall be made upon completion of the project (send bill arrangement).
The winning bid however shall be determined based on aesthetic and functionality of the booth design, its conformity with the rules and regulations of the organizers, adoption of the “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” brand, and financial package cost, provided that the amount of bid does not exceed the above total budget.
- PROJECT OFFICER
BUENA CARLA F. ZALDIVIA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. No.: (02) 459 5200 loc. 508