The Philippine Department of Tourism in Los Angeles is now hiring one interested applicant for the Marketing Assistant position. Applicants should be willing to work full-time from March 01,2022 to December 31,2022.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or possess a valid U.S. visa work authorization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or customer sales and administrative functions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
III. SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
- Assist in the organization and execution of international projects of the PDOT Los Angeles and the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB), such as travel fairs, consumer promotions, business missions, familiarization trips, product presentations, travel and tourism exchanges/conferences, seminar/workshops, meetings, and other similar activities.
- Perform administrative and clerical work.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing projects and activities of the office.
- Conduct research and gather market data.
- Assist in the production of multimedia presentations, promotional materials, and videos.
- Maintain and update office records, documents, and database of travel trade entities.
- Arrange and coordinate official business appointments for the PDOT- Los Angeles officers.
- Handle tourism marketing-related inquiries on-site, by phone or e-mail.
- Maintain and update of PDOT LA database and social media handles.
- Assist in the procurement of goods and services and management of office properties and equipment; and
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities in relation to the above obligations as may be instructed by the Tourism Attaché.
IV. CONTACT PERSON
Interested applicants may send their application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photograph and contact number to the Philippine Department of Tourism Los Angeles email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than February 01,2022. Applicants will be scheduled for interview. Salaries and benefits will be discussed during the interview.