PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM FOOD INFLUENCER-DIGITAL PROMOTIONAL CUISINE CAMPAIGN
- Drive traffic to the Philippine Department of Tourism USA website (www.philippinetourismusa.com) and social media accounts (@philippinetourismusa) through a “Food Influencer Digital Promotion Cuisine” campaign
- Target Filipino Communities on travel opportunities in the Philippines.
- Raise awareness of the Philippines as a holiday destination and maintain presence in the market
- SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
- Supplier shall provide a minimum of two food influencers, who have strong followers in the US; with at least 60,000 followers and average engagement rate above 3%.
- The influencer-digital campaign will be targeting mainstream and Filipino-American markets, particularly from New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle, targeting adults ages between 25-55 years old.
- The invited or selected influencers will provide the PDOT San Francisco with the following:
- A narrative blog and/or continuous series (e.g., daily social media updates)
- Links to PDOT San Francisco and inclusion of PDOT San Francisco hashtags #wakeupinthephilippines, #itsmorefuninthephilippines, #morefunawaits, #eatsmorefuninthephilippines
- Access to creative for PDOT to use in their content marketing and advertising
- Supplier will do an enhanced social media digital buy campaign (digital paid ads on social media such as Facebook and Instagram); and prepare and distribute press releases and newsletters about the campaign
- Supplier will handle the professional fees of the invited or selected food influencers. Influencers will have no employer/employee relationship between PDOT San Franciscoor supplier.
- Contents will specifically target mainstream andFilipino Americans in specified locations.
- Duration – 45 days
- Provide proof of monthly performance i.e., post-campaign report to include actual CTR, impressions and clicks throughs
- Campaign Deliverables
7.1. Estimated Total Daily Reach – 64,000; 45-day Totals: 2.9 million
7.2. Estimated Total Daily Clicks – 14,700; 45-day Totals: 630,000
7.3. Submit a Post Campaign Report to PDOT San Francisco
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable US-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence both online and in traditional media.
- Has at least 2-year experience working with other National Tourism Organizations.
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- Google certified and has programmatic, retargeting, behavioral, Geotargeting, SEM capabilities
US$35,000 for a duration of 2 months.
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms – First tranche: Upon signing of contract40%; Second tranche: upon completion of deliverables (60%, final payment)
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
Deadline of Bid Submission: November 26, 2021
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Zeny C. Pallugna
Phone: (415) 956 4060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org