I. PROJECT : PHILIPPINE SOCIAL MARKETING INFLUENCER CAMPAIGN
FOR THE CANADIAN MARKET
- DESCRIPTION/ OBJECTIVES
The Philippine Department of Tourism – New York and the Tourism Promotions Board is in need of marketing services for the implementation of an influencer marketing campaign to promote the Philippines as a preferred tourism destination in Canada. The marketing agency will tap content creators who are targeting the Canadian audience of outbound travelers, such as Canadians who are rather well established in Philippines, Filipinos or Canadian creators who have already gone on vacation to discover the country few years ago.
Each influencer to be engaged will start a conversation about their actual or previous experience in the Philippines using Instagram stories/tools.
- To raise the level of awareness among the Canadian outbound market of the Philippines as a preferred holiday and adventure destination;
- To obtain a bigger market share of the millennial and Gen Z Canadian travel market;
- To keep the Philippines as a top-of-mind destination as it gets ready to welcome back tourists.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bidder must submit proposed project plan;
- Bidder must have at least two (2) years of experience in the provision of influencer marketing services.
- Bidder must have a network of top social media influencers from Canada who have previously visited the Philippines.
- SCOPE OF WORK / DELIVERABLES
Following are the required services:
- Design and implement a Social Media Influencer Marketing campaign with social influencers and content creators who are based in Canada.
- Negotiate, remunerate and ensure the quality of the influencers’ content.
- Monitor and submit on a regular basis reports on the conduct on the project.
- Provide reports to measure project success using social media metrices such as but not limited to engagement, impressions and reach, share of voice, referrals and conversions and response rate and time.
VI. TIME FRAME AND SCHEDULE OF WORK
Submission of bids and proposals shall be from March 18 to 28, 2022. The winning bid will be announced on March 28, 2022. The project, which will start with the selection of influencers will run from April 1 to July 31, 2022.
VII. BUDGET AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Total budget allocation for the event is USD 20,000. 50% will be made upon signing of contract and full payment shall be made after the full completion of the project.
VIII. EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bidder shall be determined based on the following: a) the proponent’s relevant experience, b) the suitability of the proposal to the needs of the project, c) the network/database of potential influencers and d) financial package cost, provided that the amount of bid does not exceed the above total budget.
IX. CONTACT PERSONS
Francisco M. Lardizabal
Tourism Director/Attaché, PDOT-New York
Philippine Department of Tourism
Philippine Consulate General
556 5th Avenue #1M, New York, NY10036 USA
Telephone: (1) (212) 575 7915 Fax: (1) (212) 302 6759 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org