PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM (PDOT) FILIPINO
RESTAURANT MONTH IN CANADA
- To promote Philippine cuisines and dishes to mainstream Canadians
- To highlight the skills of Filipino chefs and promote Filipino food ingredients, which will help increase export of these products to Canada.
- To instill a sense of pride among Filipino-Canadians about Philippine cuisines and culture.
- To unite Filipino-Canadians through collective promotion of Filipino cuisines.
- To promote culinary and cultural tourism, which will encourage the market to visit the Philippines for an authentic Filipino cuisine experience.
- Raise awareness of the Philippines as a fun and safe destination and maintain presence in the market
- SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
- Supplier shall assist the PDOT in developing key messages targeting Canadians, advise on key partnership opportunities, and develop strategic plan to promote Filipino food, restaurants, and products.
- Supplier shall handle the media promotions, both print and online.
-Press conference – invites, teaser/kick-off, hybrid platform
-Target publications across Canada
-Utilize the PDOT Canada website EATS More Fun page for promotions of the event
- Supplier shall develop/create promotional materials (posters, flyers, banner, video teaser) using the pre-approved design of PDOT.
- Supplier shall engage with 2-4 social media influencers across Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. The influencers will participate and post about the Filipino Restaurant Month, highlight their favourite dishes, must-try recipes to encourage their followers to try the participating restaurants.
- The invited or selected influencers will provide the PDOT San Francisco with the following:
-A narrative blog and/or continuous series (e.g., daily social media updates)
-Links to PDOT San Francisco and inclusion of PDOT San Francisco hashtags #wakeupinthephilippines, #itsmorefuninthephilippines, #morefunawaits, #eatsmorefuninthephilippines #filipinorestaurantmonth
-Access to creative for PDOT to use in their content marketing and advertising
- Supplier will do an enhanced social media digital buy campaign (digital paid ads on social media such as Facebook and Instagram); and prepare and distribute press releases and newsletters about the campaign
- Supplier will handle the professional fees of the invited or selected food influencers. Influencers will have no employer/employee relationship between PDOT San Francisco or supplier.
- Contents will specifically target mainstream and Filipino Canadians in specified locations.
- Duration – 3 months (February-April 2022)
- Provide proof of monthly performance i.e., post-campaign report to include actual CTR, impressions and clicks throughs
- Campaign Deliverables
-500K Impressions (online)
-Submit a Post Campaign Report to PDOT San Francisco
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable Canada-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence both online and in traditional media.
- Has at least 2-year experience working with other National Tourism Organizations.
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- Google certified and has programmatic, retargeting, behavioral, Geotargeting, SEM capabilities
US$12,425 for a duration of 3 months.
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms – First tranche: Upon signing of contract 40%; Second tranche: upon completion of deliverables (60%, final payment)
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Zeny C. Pallugna
Phone: (415) 956 4060