PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM (PDOT) FILIPINO
FOOD MONTH IN OREGON
- To promote Philippine tourism through gastronomy and cultural heritage among mainstream Americans and Filipino Americans
- To promote culinary tourism, which will encourage the market to visit the Philippines for an authentic Filipino cuisine experience.
- To gain more interest to Filipino cuisine and help the FilAm Chefs market their restaurants.
- To promote Twin Destination Program: South Korea and Philippines and highlight the upcoming PDX-ICN flight
SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
- Supplier shall assist the PDOT in developing key messages targeting mainstream market and Filipino-Americans, advise on key partnership opportunities, and develop strategic plan to promote Filipino food, restaurants, products and Culinary Tour Packages
- Supplier shall handle the media promotions, print and/or online.
-Create press releases before, during and after the event
-Target publications in Oregon State
-Utilize the PDOT USA website EATS More Fun page for promotions of the event
-Social Media promotions: Create a Facebook page to promote the event
- Supplier shall develop/create and print promotional materials (posters, flyers, banner, video teaser if necessary).
- Secure venues and event management for the launching and activities throughout the campaign
- Invite media during the launching and press conference
- Conduct consumer activations to promote the event
- Submit a Post Campaign Report to PDOT San Francisco
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable US-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence both online and in traditional media.
- Has at least 2-year experience working with other National Tourism Organizations.
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- Google certified and has programmatic, retargeting, behavioral, Geotargeting, SEM capabilities
US$12,000 for a duration of 3 months.
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms – First tranche: Upon signing of contract 40%; Second tranche: upon completion of deliverables (60%, final payment)
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Soleil P. Tropicales / Zeny C. Pallugna
Phone: (415) 956 4060