M.I.C.E. PHILIPPINE BUSINESS MISSION PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT WITH TOUR OPERATORS AND TRAVEL AGENTS IN LOS ANGELES
Date/Time: August 19, 2022
SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES:
- Date and Schedule of Work: August 19, 2022
- One (1) Venue for Presentation and Networking with Catering Services for the M.I.C.E. Travel Agents and Airlines Networking Event in Los Angeles.
- Eligibility Requirements/Qualification of Bidders:
- Must be a reputable company in providing a venue that offer both meeting spaces and unique activities for corporate and special events in the Los Angeles county area;
- Must be a flexible and unique venue that can execute versatile arrangement capabilities and can be customized to meet the specific needs of PDOT LA’s M.I.C.E. corporate event;
- Must be equipped with a state-of-the-art lighting and sound, catering areas, podium, tables, chairs, and can accommodate groups from 20-50 guests.
- Must be able to provide exclusive and tailored meal catering services to the attendees of the event including meals, beverages, linens, utensils and catering staff.
- Submission of bid starting June 20, 2022 until July 15, 2022.
PAYMENT TERMS AND BILLING DETAILS:
Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
Richmond L. Jimenez
Philippine Department of Tourism – Los Angeles
3250 Wilshire, Suite 707, Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Credit card or check payment
- Payee’s company name
Name: Fay Lena Castro
Phone: 213-4874525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org