REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) OR TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
- PROJECT: LOVE THE PHILIPPINES CAMPAIGN LAUNCH IN THE USA
The Philippine Department of Tourism recently launched the new tourism slogan, “Love the Philippines”. The new slogan aims to push and amplify the new message across the local and international audience, forming part of the department’s primary goal of positioning the Philippines as a tourism powerhouse in Asia.
The Love the Philippines Campaign in the USA will highlight Filipino culture, inviting engagements from both Filipino and non-Filipino communities in the USA, particularly in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York Cities.
- To increase awareness on the new tourism campaign, “Love the Philippines”
- To encourage tourism activity for the Philippines
- To leverage modern marketing strategies to enhance event visibility and attendance
- To host multiple events across San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York, targeting both the consumers and travel trade and a culminating big event in San Francisco highlighting the Filipino Christmas traditions
- To implement a comprehensive pre-event marketing and promotion campaign using, but not limited to, OOH advertising, streaming placements, social media marketing and geofencing strategy
Services of a PR Agency/Destination Marketing Company (DMC) that will handle the following:
- Out-of-Home Advertising
- Put up a combination of billboards, bus wrap and digital signage in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Canada (Vancouver and Toronto) promoting the Love the Philippines campaign and the events in the US;
- Marketing Events
- Organize a series of consumer and travel trade events throughout the month of December in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York. The culminating activity will be in San Francisco during the last week of December 2023.
- All events will be aligned with the Filipino Holiday Celebration, highlighting the “Love the Philippines” campaign.
- Coordinate and secure vendors, suppliers, entertainment and partners for all events
- Handle media placements/engagements and press releases
- Social Media Campaign
- Partner with social media influencers in spreading the word on Love the Philippines campaign and its events.
- Paid ads and posting in social media platforms
- Content Marketing
- Post event production of videos and photos
- Handle all logistical requirements
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable US-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence both online and in traditional media.
- Has experience working on corporate and social events.
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- Google certified and has programmatic, retargeting, behavioral, Geotargeting, SEM capabilities
- BUDGET AND TIMELINE
Duration of contract: November 20 – December 29, 2023
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms
50% Upon signing of contract 50%
40% on Dec 10, 2023
10% (final payment) on December 29, 2023
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Soleil Tropicales
Phone: (415) 956 4060Email: firstname.lastname@example.org