REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) OR TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
LAUNCH OF “BISITA, BE MY GUEST” (BBMG) CAMPAIGN OF THE PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM IN SAN FRANCISCO (PDOT SF)
Bisita, Be My Guest Program is a partnership between the Department of Tourism, the Department of Migrant Workers and the Tourism Promotions Board, an attached agency of the DOT. The campaign aims to leverage on the potency of OFWs and Filipinos living abroad as Ambassadors of Philippine Tourism and to engage their active participation in promoting the Philippines.
- To promote Philippine tourist destinations to overseas / international tourists;
- To contribute to the increase in tourist arrivals in the Philippines;
- To recognize the value of OFWs/Filipinos as Ambassadors of Philippine Tourism;
- To provide a platform for OFWs and overseas Filipinos to reconnect with their families and the motherland.
Venue, Food and Beverage:
- Venue for the launch on Monday, April 24, 2023, 6:30-9:30pm
- Cocktail Dinner for 60pax
- Venue should have a history or story on the Philippines that will highlight the beauty of the country as a tourist destination
- May highlight some Philippine destinations and products in the venue
- AVP requirements for the program and video presentation
Marketing, Promotions and Events Management
- Creation of e-invitations
- Send invitations to target audience (to coordinate with PDOT SF)
- On-site photographer and videographer
- During and After the event: Social Media Marketing, Paid Ads for 2-4 weeks and Press Release
- Activation event after the launch targeting the consumer market
- Coordination with other suppliers and vendors
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable US-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence both online and in traditional media.
- Has experience working on corporate and social events.
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- Google certified and has programmatic, retargeting, behavioral, Geotargeting, SEM capabilities
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms – First tranche: Upon signing of contract 40%; Second tranche: upon completion of deliverables (60%, final payment)
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Soleil Tropicales
Phone: (415) 956 4060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org