REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) OR TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
BISITA, BE MY GUEST (BBMG) SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Bisita, Be My Guest Program is a partnership between the Department of Tourism, the Department of Migrant Workers and the Tourism Promotions Board, an attached agency of the DOT. The campaign aims to leverage on the potency of OFWs and Filipinos living abroad as Ambassadors of Philippine Tourism and to engage their active participation in promoting the Philippines.
BBMG is an incentivized promotional campaign wherein Filipinos living abroad who invite foreigners to visit the country will be entitled to a raffle ticket and have a chance to win special prizes.
- To promote BBMG Campaign in social media platforms to reach wider audience and market
- To entice the mainstream market to visit the Philippines through a Filipino friend or relative
- To encourage more Filipinos living abroad and OFWs invite more foreigners to visit the country
- Develop a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the BBMG’s objectives, target audience and goals.
- Curate existing and relevant content from the BBMG SF launch event for social media platforms (Instagram linked to Facebook), including text, images, videos, and other multimedia formats.
- Strategically plan and post BBMG SF launch content across platforms to ensure consistent and timely content distribution.
- Collaborate with relevant influencers to leverage their reach and credibility in promoting the BBMG program.
- Posting on Instagram linked to Facebook at least once a week for a duration of six months
- DURATION OF THE PROJECT:
6 months: June 1-December 1, 2023
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATION OF BIDDERS
- A reputable US-based integrated marketing communications agency company with strong nationwide influence on online media.
- Has experience working with influencers
- Has social media, custom content marketing and distribution capabilities
- PAYMENT TERMS/BILLING DETAILS
- Please address proposal, contract and invoice to:
- Ms. Marie Soleil P. Tropicales, Tourism Attache
- Philippines Department of Tourism -San Francisco
- 447 Sutter Street Suite 212 San Francisco, CA 94108
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Payment via business check
- Payment Terms – Monthly payment of $1,000.00
- Payee’s name (What name should we make check payable to?)
- Payee’s billing address
- EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bid shall be selected not solely based on the amount of bid. The PDOT San Francisco Office shall also consider the creative presentation. Coverage, marketing value and content of the proposal for the above requirements.
- CONTACT PERSON/S:
Name: Soleil Tropicales
Phone: (415) 956 4060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org