Title : ASEAN NIGHT AT THE SEATRADE CRUISE GLOBAL (SCG) 2022
Event Date : April 26 or 27, 2022 (One Night)
Exhibition Venue : Florida, USA
- DESCRIPTION/ OBJECTIVES
The four ASEAN National Tourism Organizations (NTOs) participating in the Seatrade Cruise Global, scheduled to take place in Miami, Florida from April 25 to 28, 2022 are in need of the services of a well-experienced events management or marketing firm for the conduct of a Dinner Reception and Networking event with cruise travel agents/travel advisors.
Taking part in the Seatrade Cruise Global for 2022 are the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Following the rotation of lead NTO among the participating NTOs, the Philippines has been designated to lead the conduct of the ASEAN Night for 2022.
The one-night Dinner Reception and Networking event aims to promote and sell the four participating ASEAN countries, and aid in their Tourism Recovery through an evening trade event during the course of Seatrade Cruise Global 2022. The Events Management/Marketing Agency should connect the four NTO to travel advisors and media engaged in the selling and promotion of cruise tourism, especially in Asia.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bidder must submit proposed event plan as part of this technical bid;
- Bidder must have at least three (3) years of experience in the management tourism or cruise-related events.
- Bidder must have a network and database of top quality cruise travel advisors specializing in Asia.
- SCOPE OF WORK / DELIVERABLES
Following are the required services:
- Develop the theme and program for the event in consultation with the 4 NTOs
- Research, negotiate and finalize room venue space, AV and other technical requirements and food & beverage for 70 guests
- Get competent DJ, emcee, and onsite staff for the event.
- Sign agreements with hoteliers/venues and make initial payments to reserve venue.
- Create, vet, and disseminate invitations to guests consisting of relevant cruise travel agents/advisors, tour operators, select trade media/press and journalists.
- Manage the conduct of the ASEAN Night including the program flow, the presentations and the business meetings.
VI. TIME FRAME AND SCHEDULE OF WORK
Submission of bids and proposals shall be from March 18 to 28, 2022. The winning bid will be announced on March
VII. BUDGET AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Total budget allocation for the event is USD 27,000. 50% will be made prior to the event and full payment shall be made after the full completion of the project.
VIII. EVALUATION PROCEDURE
The winning bidder shall be determined based on the following: a) the proponent’s relevant experience, b) the suitability of the proposal to the needs of the event, c) the network/database of potential invitees and d) financial package cost, provided that the amount of bid does not exceed the above total budget.
IX. CONTACT PERSONS
Tourism Director/Attaché, PDOT-New York
Philippine Department of Tourism
Philippine Consulate General
556 5th Avenue #1M, New York, NY10036 USA
Telephone: (1) (212) 575 7915 Fax: (1) (212) 302 6759
OIC-Chief, Product Planning and Development Division
Office of Product and Market Development
Philippine Department of Tourism
351 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Philippines
Telephone: (632) 84595200 local 508 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org