16-day adventure starts from $3199 (ON SALE: $2,559 on Oct 25, 2019 trip)
Take a trip with G Adventures – See the Spanish colonial town of Vigan, gaze over rice terraces in Hapao, snorkel above El Nido’s coral system, lounge on a secluded beach in Port Barton, and boat through an underwater cave
The colourful culture, pristine beaches, and colonial history of the Philippines aren’t easy to capture in just one trip but this 16-day tour is a pretty decent effort. Envelop yourself in colonial history within Manila’s former walled centre and the charming town of Vigan, embark on a subterranean boat ride through an underground cave system, and visit a self-governing penal colony. The Philippines’ beaches are some of the world’s best, so we’ve left plenty of time for snorkeling or simply just lounging on the beaches of El Nido. This way, your knowledge of the country will only deepen alongside your tan.
- Bayombong museum visit
- Ancient rice terraces visit (Banaue)
- Museum of Mountain Culture (Sagada)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Paoay Church visit
- Intramuros visit
- Puerto Princesa city tour, including Iwahig Penal Colony visit
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park visit
- Island-hopping snorkelling tour (El Nido)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (15 nights)
Meals: 15 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
Transportation: Private vehicle, Jeepney, plane, boat, walking.
Staff & experts: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Available extras: Own Room – From $1399.00