13-day island-hopping adventure in Manila, Siquijor, Bohol, Moalboal (Cebu), Puerto Princesa, Port Barton, Inaladelan (German) Island, and El Nido, Palawan starts from $1999 (ON SALE: $1,599 on Nov 10, 2019 trip)
Take a trip with G Adventures – relax on gorgeous white-sand beaches, explore the Chocolate Hills, learn about tiny tarsiers, snorkel crystal-clear blue waters, camp under the stars on Inaladelan Island, and tour Palawan’s famous Puerto Princesa subterranean river by boat.
Get a whole new appreciation for the night sky after camping on a beach under a blanket of stars free of light pollution. You’ll experience this and so much more on a 13-day island-hopping tour through the best of Philippines’ nature, beaches, and cultural life. Roam Bohol’s famous Chocolate Hills (not suitable for consumption), snorkel with massive whale sharks in the clearest of clear blue waters (if the season is right), roam through exotic Manila and historic Cebu, and take a boat ride through Palawan’s mesmerizing subterranean river. From interacting with local communities to lots of free time built in, this trip is both meaningful and liberating. So go on and feel free.
- Bohol Island Homestay, Bohol
- Chocolate Hills visit
- Free time to explore the beaches of Siquijor, Bohol, Panglao, Moalboal and Palawan
- Beach bonfire (Inoladoan (German) Island)
- Free time in Inoladoan (German) Island and El Nido
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (10 nts), beach camping (1 nt), homestay (1 nt, multi-share).
Meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Transportation: Taxi, plane, walking, ferry, boat.
Staff & experts: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides