Dear Friends, Colleagues and Visitors,
After months of temporary closure, Corregidor Island Tour re-opens on 12 December 2020. Catch our 12.12 jump start promo for only Php2,500 inclusive of roundtrip ferry from MOA, terminal & island entrance fees, guided island tour and an option for swimming spree at the South Beach. We require 50 confirmed reservations for the ferry trip to push through.
This package tour is available on weekends only. Support Corregidor! BOOK & BUY NOW!
- Round trip Ferry Transfer from MOA (via Prestige Sea Navigator)
- Island Entrance Fee
- Guided Island Tour
- Terminal Fee
*Your health and safety is our priority. Snacks and Drinks are available in the island but we encourage you to bring your own food to enjoy at the South Beach picnic grounds.
6:30am Check- in at the Terminal
7:00am Estimated Time of Departure (ETD)
8:45am Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
9:00am Guided Tram Tour
-Malinta Lights and Sounds Show (Php200.00)
-Swimming at the South Beach (FREE)
3:00pm ETD Corregidor
4:45pm ETA Manila
PAYMENT can be made thru Landbank of the Philippines:
Account Name: CORREGIDOR FOUNDATION, INC.
Account No.: 3752100119
***Inclusive of Government Tax
***Rates are subject to change without prior notice
For details, you may contact Melody Bondoc at 8823-3281/0977-6434819
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / REVISION / FORCE MAJEURE:
- Cancellation of reservation after signing of agreement will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 70% of the total tour package.
- Cancellation/No-show on the expected tour shall be charged equivalent to 100% of the total tour package.
- No-show guests and or decrease in the number of pax on the day of the tour shall be considered consummated Tour
- Force majeure – Both parties shall not be liable for failure to comply with this agreement due to force majeure including, but not limited to: labor disputes, natural disaster or other causes beyond the control of both parties.
Following government’s protocol on mitigation of the virus, the following safety measures are to be observed;
- Negative rapid test result or medical certificate to be presented upon check-in at the terminal
- Wearing of face mask and face shield (No Mask, No Entry)
- Use of alcohol/sanitizer at all times
- Temperature Check
- Filling out of Health Declaration and Contact Tracing Form
ESPLANADE SEASIDE TERMINAL
Seaside Boulevard, SM MOA Complex
Pasay City Terminal
Looking forward to welcoming you in the historic island, Corregidor!